Risk management in credit is a vital tool used to protect the financial health of your business.
Our credit risk management service is proactive and designed to grow your company’s sales while increasing accountability for cash flow and profitability. In other words, we aim to balance our client’s drive to increase sales with the capability to collect money owed.
Our credit risk management services are supported by the extensive information we hold, it is continually updated on our exclusive online debtor database. In addition to offering comprehensive and sound information on your debtors, assisting you with setting appropriate and fair credit limits, we provide advice in the following specialised areas:
- Pre and post insolvency of a customer
- Obtaining enforceable directors guarantees
- Effecting retention of title in the event of a payment not being received
- Terms of trade conditions and charging interest on overdue accounts
- Auditing current credit management procedures and manuals
- Preparing new credit management procedures and manuals
- Training in credit management procedures